Problem after restore

chris4au

Oct 3, 2007
I have an 8gig iPhone (v1.1.1) - previously hacked, not unlocked on 1.0.2 and I have been experiencing some problems with the phone being very slow to response lately. I decided to sync then restore my phone to see if that would fix the problem. After clicking restore I waited a couple minutes for it to work then eventually it would pop up with this message

iTunes could not connect to the iPhone "iPhone" because an unknown error occurred (0xE8000025)

I figured it would just done. My phone boots just fine and goes to the activation screen. I have hard reset it a couple times, but every time I plug it in to activate, I get the same error

Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
I have an 8gig iPhone (v1.1.1) - previously hacked, not unlocked on 1.0.2 and I have been experiencing some problems with the phone being very slow to response lately. I decided to sync then restore my phone to see if that would fix the problem. After clicking restore I waited a couple minutes for it to work then eventually it would pop up with this message

iTunes could not connect to the iPhone "iPhone" because an unknown error occurred (0xE8000025)

I figured it would just done. My phone boots just fine and goes to the activation screen. I have hard reset it a couple times, but every time I plug it in to activate, I get the same error
my best guess would be to do a restore. if the iPhones does not want to connect try putting it into restore mode and then restore. good luck