Problem: Audio Interference, do you want airplane mode?

Dec 17, 2007
Hey, I have a unlocked 1.1.4 and recently the message keeps popping up every few minutes.... saying "This accessory is not made to work with iPhone" Would you like to turn on airplane mode to avoid audio interference? Yes or No,
This keeps popping up, I have no accessories plugged in at all, I HAVE done a full restore, and a new unlock. Still the same problem. Has anybody came across this problem or does anybody have a solution to it?

Thanks for reading, hope to hear a response soon Thank-You:laugh2:

Dec 17, 2007
hmm well i bought this phone off of a website, here in Canada. He got them from the states somehow and says he wont do anything about it. If I went down to the states, and went to either an Apple store or AT&T store, would they just exchange me for a new one without any bill of purchase? Otherwise if not I guess im kind of SOL :(

Oct 4, 2007
San Francisco
You would have to restore it before you take it to an Apple store, bit then they will ask you how would the phone display that message if it isn't activated.

Dec 17, 2007
Restoring it won't be a problem, but I just hope they don't ask for a bill. I have somebody who could give me a active AT&T sim that I could stick in there to take in, would that work just walking in with just the phone along with an active SIM?

Oct 4, 2007
San Francisco
If the phone is activated and turned on then there should be no problem and they should give you a replacement. (Free of charge)

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
It won't work with just another person's active AT&T sim card. Unless the phone is connected to an active AT&T iPHone account, they won't touch it.