problem "clicking" links

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

gerstyd

Bronze
Sep 17, 2007
Every once in a while I am on safari cruising around, and suddenly I cant "click" on links any longer. Everything else works (scrolling, other buttons on the phone) just clicking links stops, and I have to reboot my comp...I mean iPhone.

gerstyd

Bronze
Sep 17, 2007
Same thing happens to me, about once a week. I've zoomed ALL the way in and it still won't click. I just reboot and move on...
Yup Just like Colley said, I zoom in I zoom out I zoom it all around, I do the hokey poky, reboot my iPhone and it works again. Just curious if I am the only one, which I am not so good.

Joseph B

Bronze
Sep 17, 2007
Same thing happens here about once every 10 days or so. I'm on Version 1.1.2.

I've found I can rectify the problem by just turning the iPhone all the way off and then turning it back on again.

kotsos

Nov 3, 2007
Yes it happened to me as well. But I have a solution without rebooting. Next time just press the link and leave your finger there until the phone recognizes the touch. I had to leave me finger on the link for 3-4 seconds. Once the phone recognizes the touch it goes back to normal.

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
in stead of rebooting the phone - does forcing a quit on Safari do the trick?

ie. when in Safari - hold down the home button for about 5,6 seconds.

gotpancakes

Bronze
Nov 24, 2007
Same thing happens to me every now and then I just turn off and on... I think it may have something to do with the amount of loading needed just overloading ya know