Problem deleting photos, cookies on iPhone

aikiyan

Jun 18, 2013
Hi, I got a major problem with my iPhone 4 since I've change the screen on it althought it might be just a coincidence. I can not delete pics, events, cookies and history on safari anymore...basically every time I see the "delete and cancel" buttons on the bottom of the screen it won't delete. I can only cancel...I own this device for 3 years and never experienced such thing. Can anyone help please?
Thanks

Sent using iCafe app

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Try a hard reset. Press the home and the power buttons at the time. Let go when you see the Apple logo. You won't lose any data or settings. It's similar to rebooting.

aikiyan

Jun 18, 2013
Try a hard reset. Press the home and the power buttons at the time. Let go when you see the Apple logo. You won't lose any data or settings. It's similar to rebooting.
Thanks for the advice. I tried that but it did'nt resolve my problem. I also reset my iPhone with iTunes. I don't know what is going on.

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
Thanks for the advice. I tried that but it did'nt resolve my problem. I also reset my iPhone with iTunes. I don't know what is going on.
Did you restore as new, not from backup?

aikiyan

Jun 18, 2013
Tried both, going back to the tech today. It might be the screen.

Sent using iCafe app