Problem updating iTunes - help please!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ocala

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
Ocala, FL
Hello,

I was updating iTunes to version 7.32 when I got an error message in the middle of the install. Then when I went to retry the install I got the message as follows:

"Another installation in progress. You must complete that installation before continuing this one".

I have tried restarting the computer, etc. without success. ANY advice really appreciated!

Hello,

I was updating iTunes to version 7.32 when I got an error message in the middle of the install. Then when I went to retry the install I got the message as follows:

"Another installation in progress. You must complete that installation before continuing this one".

I have tried restarting the computer, etc. without success. ANY advice really appreciated!
Assuming you're on a PC:

After reboot, try going into control panel and UNinstalling iTunes. Then go download a new copy from the iTunes website and re-install.

Ocala

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
Ocala, FL
What about my music?

Assuming you're on a PC:

After reboot, try going into control panel and UNinstalling iTunes. Then go download a new copy from the iTunes website and re-install.

Thanks for the reply!

I AM on a PC.

Stupid Question but will uninstalling iTunes delete my music, specifically that purchased on iTunes?