Problem uploading binary to iTunes Connect!

Sep 17, 2009
Hello Everyone, :)

Currently I been having a problem with my iPod Touch 3G binary program which I am trying to upload to iTunes Connect. However when I try to upload the program it mentions the following: "The binary you uploaded was invalid. The signature was invalid, or it was not signed with an Apple submission certificate." I am still wondering what it is asking for me, because I have purchase a one year subscription to create iPhone and iPod applications and publish it to the App Store.

Does anyone know exactly what might I be doing wrong? Yes I have follow the iTunes Connect Guide on how to upload the application and all, also I have watch the one hour video on the demonstration on how to upload the application to iTunes connect. Another option I have try is the Application Loader which also gives the same error message. I also could upload the program into my iPod Touch and use it without any problems.

I have zip the binary file as iTunes Connect tells me to however it can not detect the certificate. Can any one help me out? Any help will be appreciated! And yes I have contact several times, well this is going to be my third time to contact the technical support through email of iTunes Connect and the technicians of the iPhone and iPod Touch technical people and they so far have been unable to solve my problem. :D

Thank you very much for your help!

Julio A. Cruz

azjimb

Sep 23, 2009
Hello Everyone, :)

Yes I have follow the iTunes Connect Guide on how to upload the application and all, also I have watch the one hour video on the demonstration on how to upload the application to iTunes connect. Another option I have try is the Application Loader which also gives the same error message. I also could upload the program into my iPod Touch and use it without any problems.

I have zip the binary file as iTunes Connect tells me to however it can not detect the certificate.
You mention the iTunes Connect Guide but you did not mention the "Program Portal User Guide". This guide instructs on Distribution Certificates, Distribution Provisioning Profiles, a Distribution Build and Testing a Distribution Build.

It would seem that you may have failed the "Testing a Distribution Build" since you said "iTunes Connect tells me to however it can not detect the certificate"