problem with 1.1.4 update

clayton

Feb 28, 2008
i tried to update my phone. it asked me if i wanted to get the new update for iTunes. so i said yes
now when i tap on the iTunes icon it says " this action is only valid for products that are currently installed. when i go to my iTunes installer, it says that i already have latest version installed.
i do not want to uninstall everything and loose all my stuff.
also the iPhone has an err withthe update.
i just got the ohone about a week ago
any ideas on how to fix?

Bboy Trick

Bronze
Jul 14, 2007
NJ
i tried to update my phone. it asked me if i wanted to get the new update for iTunes. so i said yes
now when i tap on the iTunes icon it says " this action is only valid for products that are currently installed. when i go to my iTunes installer, it says that i already have latest version installed.
i do not want to uninstall everything and loose all my stuff.
also the iPhone has an err withthe update.
i just got the ohone about a week ago
any ideas on how to fix?
well I updated and now certain songs won't play and my battery is during a lot faster idk was Wrong with our phones but I'm pissed.

Spikefood

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
well I updated and now certain songs won't play and my battery is during a lot faster idk was Wrong with our phones but I'm pissed.
A lot of people are actually noticing the opposite. Most people are getting better battery life. Check all your settings to save some battery life.