Problem with Capsule Rebel case

Branman

Bronze
Sep 16, 2008
I just got my capsule rebel in today. I couldnt wait till i got home so i threw it on at work. I got it all on and that went smooth but my volume goes up and down by itself when i put a little pressure in that area not even pressing the buttons. I don't think the inside of the case was made right because it looks like it needs to be shaved down more on the inside so the buttons can recess in there. I can see chrome in that area because its so tight. Anyone else have this issue. lol im am not having luck with these new cases lately. Thanks for help guys

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
they'll probably send you a different one for no charge. Molded cases are pretty inconsistent.

Branman

Bronze
Sep 16, 2008
yeah I sent them an email so we shall see, thanks for the super fast replies you guys are awesome.

yeah I sent them an email so we shall see, thanks for the super fast replies you guys are awesome.
switcheasy is great about answering emails. I bought two switcheasy colors and the purple one was a little frayed around the screen, i emailed them, and in less than two days i had a brand new switcheasy colors case in my hand free of charge.

Branman

Bronze
Sep 16, 2008
Ok well i got a reply already and not sure what it means. The guy said "please let me know how your cases operate". I don't know what that means, I told him exactly what was wrong. Any ideas? maybe they replied to the wrong email

Ok well i got a reply already and not sure what it means. The guy said "please let me know how your cases operate". I don't know what that means, I told him exactly what was wrong. Any ideas? maybe they replied to the wrong email
maybe he was asking you how the case fits on your phone?

Branman

Bronze
Sep 16, 2008
Yeah possible, i tried to be pretty clear in my email so they know what im talking about.

Branman

Bronze
Sep 16, 2008
still no reply from them. Im not very impressed with there email support. Its kinda frustrating when there is no number to call. I guess im pretty much stuck at this point waiting for a reply. Lucky this is not my only case