Problem With Customize On 1.1.2.

iCreep

Bronze
Nov 14, 2007
So I'm trying to open up Customize so I could re-arrange my icons and every time I open it up it crashes every time I try and open it.

Can anyone help me please?

iCreep.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
mine doesn't crash but instead freezes up wile trying to refresh. I have to hold the home button to get and back to the homescreen. This all started a couple of days ago. Fortunately my phone continues to be quite stable, however, it irritates me that I can't use Customize right now. I'm just going on the guess that they are aware and it will be fixed soon. Hopefully without having to restore and rejailbreak...

iCreep

Bronze
Nov 14, 2007
Yeah that would suck to have to re-jail break especially since I just did like 2 days ago and I really don't want to have to re-download all of my apps again.

iCreep.

iCreep

Bronze
Nov 14, 2007
Before I just re-jailbroke my installer wouldn't work and I'm thinking it was just because of the new installer update because it worked perfectly fine so now that I re-jailbroke I just didn't install the installer update.

And which problems are you talking about? The ones with installer or the one with customize?

iCreep.