Problem with iTunes (ringtones)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 15, 2007
Hey guys I have a question, I been trying to buy some ringtones from iTunes, and every time I click on the little bell it says make sure your connection its active, but I don't know why because I can buy songs, but it won't let me buy ringtones
Please if you guys could give me some steps to follow

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
Hey guys I have a question, I been trying to buy some ringtones from iTunes, and every time I click on the little bell it says make sure your connection its active, but I don't know why because I can buy songs, but it won't let me buy ringtones
Please if you guys could give me some steps to follow
I am not sure of how to fix your problem but there are some postings on this site about how to make free ringtones out of music you own already. It is a simple process and saves you from having to pay a dollar for a song and then another dollar for a ringtone made out of the song.

Check out:

http://forums.everythingicafe.com/t...rks-with-the-new-1-1-2-firmware-update.14729/

memnautikus

Bronze
Nov 6, 2007
thomasville ga
iTunes problem

I recently updated my iPhone and I tried going in iTunes and it keeps saying that I can't connect. I wonder why. And can we redeem those iTunes cards with iPhone so I can buy songs ? I don't have access to a computer. Someone help please. Thank u