Problem with JB 7.0.2 sprint boot loop!

Discussion in 'iPhone Jailbreak' started by Pirkez89, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Pirkez89

Pirkez89 New Member

Hi guys, I have ios 7.0.2
    I tried jb with evasion tool 1.0.2, I didn't make backup, phone is bricked.

Can I manually install 7.0.2 or 7.0.4 update to solve that peoblem? Or I need to update to 7.1, but I don't know is there any r or x sim which will unlock the network.

Thanks

2. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

If you have an iPhone 5, you're out of luck as far as restoring to a lower firmware revision. If you end up having to restore, you'll have to restore to iOS 7.1.

When you last updated your iOS firmware, did you update it OTA (over-the-air)? If so, the chances of a successful jailbreak are very slim.

3. Pirkez89

Pirkez89 New Member

I was read for some thread on the Internet, I can update Ipsw via iTunes pressing shift button and chose that Ipsw which I downloaded before. I don't know is updated via air or PC, becouse I bought it like that, but to sad girl so i think ti was air probably.
    Is there any other chance to put it back alive in system which is now.. 7.0.2.. Or do you know which r or x sim to use for 7.1? Is there some other problems with 7.1.. 3G.... Sms..

4. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

At this point, you can only restore to the current verson, 7.1. Apple isn't signing older versions.

5. Pirkez89

Pirkez89 New Member

:-( I have another iPhone 5 7.0.4... Maybe it is stupid... But, can I make backup of that phone and to use like restore for the another 7.0.2?

Something about r-sim?

6. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

You can't restore to a lower version. Period. Using a lower version backup wouldn't change that.

7. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

If there is any possibility that you will want to jailbreak in the future, even if a jailbreak doesn't exist at the time, do not use over the air updates. Do full iTunes updates instead. OTA updates cause the problem you experienced. And if the latest firmware version is non-jailbreakable like 7.1, there is no way to get the jailbreak running on the phone because it forces a restore to the current firmware.