Problem with mod on 1.1.2 jailbroke iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

kbhark

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
I recently installed 3rd party apps on my 1.1.2 phone and I have had problems with contantly getting kicked back to the home screen, and the slide to unlock screen immediately after when opening apps. The only apps I have installed are summerboard, sketch, and customize along with a few themes. I was wondering if anybody on a 1.1.2 phone are having the same problem. I really don't wanna restore because i love my hacked iPhone. Anyone know how to solve this issue? Thanks in advance.

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
i have everyone of those apps and don't have a single problem well i don't have sketch so that could be the app thats doing it... delete that app and test your iPhone out for a bit...

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
after you install an app it will kick you to that screen or if you change themes in summerboard it will kick you to that screen.. but if you just open it and do nothing and get kicked back then theres sometihng wrong...

kbhark

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Well I uninstalled sketches and it seems to be working fine now so I guess that was the problem. Thanks for your help!