Problem with MySpace on my iPhone

ap93

Bronze
Feb 7, 2008
Hey guys. I am having a problem with myspace on my phone. now if any of you guys use your i phone for myspace you know that it works very well. (most of the time). But lately i have had this problem that when i got to www.myspace.com on my browser it takes me to the myspace mobile page. Not the html page that you would see on a normal computer. i am signed up to receive alerts on my phone through txt and when it says i have a new message it gives me a link to go to the myspace mobile page. but i think it is a bit odd. can any of you guys help me.

do you think it might be the alerts?

maybe its trying to adapt it?

Thanks for any help at all :)

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
I got loged into the regular HTML site and created a button link for it so that everytime I want to go to the regular site I push it. If I wana to to the mobile site I push the myspace mobile button.

ap93

Bronze
Feb 7, 2008
I got loved into the regular HTML site and created a button link for it so that everytime I want to go to the regular site I push it. If I wana to to the mobile site I push the myspace mobile button.

i have my push button on my homscreen as well but i don't like the myspace mobile page. but everytime that i go to just myspace.com it forwards me to myspace mobile. do you have any idea as to how to make it go to the regular page?

Thanks for the help

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
I heard if you google myspace it will take you to site they just changed it this week
edit
home.myspace.com

ap93

Bronze
Feb 7, 2008
I heard if you google myspace it will take you to site they just changed it this week

omg dude major Thanks you were a great help lol. :)

i googled it and went to a like that was http://home.myspace.com instead of myspace.com and it took me to the normal page. i then replaced it with my old icon on my homescreen now it is working like it should thanxs soo much. ive seen you post a lot around these forums. its impressed me that you take the tyime to help ppl and be interested in this device. the iPhone rocks and always will there is a lot to come for the iPhone and i know that these forums will get very heavy. :)

Thanks once again

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
yeah thanks for the kind words. I have no life currently LOL... no kids... work is slow this time of year so this is my hobby intill baseball starts. Enjoy your myspace.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
omg dude major Thanks you were a great help lol. :)

i googled it and went to a like that was http://home.myspace.com instead of myspace.com and it took me to the normal page. i then replaced it with my old icon on my homescreen now it is working like it should thanxs soo much. ive seen you post a lot around these forums. its impressed me that you take the tyime to help ppl and be interested in this device. the iPhone rocks and always will there is a lot to come for the iPhone and i know that these forums will get very heavy. :)

Thanks once again
Thank YOU for taking the time to thank the "old-timers". :)

Thanks to Tony for helping out the new ones without yelling at them. ;)

ap93

Bronze
Feb 7, 2008
ya thats kool. What division or league do you play baseball in

no kids lol i got to tell you i don't want kids at all lol

what do you do for work? (if you don't mind me asking)

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
I don't play but get involved big time. I work as a retail manager. Yeah tons of fun.

ap93

Bronze
Feb 7, 2008
oh. what team do you go for?

and you know what forget you lol im a packers fan. good season played i cant believe we didn't beat u guys the second game ugh... but u guys improved. and now brett is gone :'(