Problem with weather bug and any application

jareknyc

Silver
Aug 27, 2007
NYC
The application "application name" was not isntalled on your iPhone becasue you are not authrozied for it on this computer?

whats going on now?

how to authorise my computer?

Jun 16, 2008
Tinley Park, IL
in iTunes under the "Store" tab, there is on the drop down list "authorize this computer" Click it and it will ask for your iTunes ID and password, put it in and you're good to go. You can authorize up to 5 computers at a time for your iTunes content. Hope this helps.

Tex

Silver
Jul 15, 2008
Philly
The whole Authorizing User function, while a good idea to an extent, can be a real hassle. Case IN Point: My previous 2 machines that I had died (one was a HD failure...the other a MotherBoard failure.....

Apple requires you to DEACTIVATE a computer authorization from iTunes also. Well, if you computer dies on you, you can not deactivate.....apple only gives you 5 computer to be chosen as Authorized. So keep that in mind when you go through the years, buying new computers. Make sure, if you can help it (i couldn't) that you deauthorize a computer in iTunes before going to a new one. This is the only time APple Customer Care has not been helpful with me in resolving the open Authorized Comps that no longer funtion.