Problems activating Edge after upgrade to 1.1.3

jfagundo

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
I can't activate Edge. When I go input the APN SETTINGS, it doesn't save and kicks me back to the home screen. So I have a problem now. My upgrade went smooth with no problems. I don't know what broke where.

Can anyone give me some advise on what to look at?

Thanks

jfagundo

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
I can't activate Edge. When I go input the APN SETTINGS, it doesn't save and kicks me back to the home screen. So I have a problem now. My upgrade went smooth with no problems. I don't know what broke where.

Can anyone give me some advise on what to look at?

Thanks

Well, I got it to work. Go into Setting>General>Reset and reset network setting. After this, you will be able to set your APN settings.

Just FYI. :cool:

phillyphill39

Bronze
Dec 30, 2007
you have to change the lockdown file, for you to be able to get edge. Do you have a 1.1.2 otb phone? Let me see if i can find the link to site that i got it from, wont be able to get it till 8:15. Im sure someone here has the link, but once you get that. You just need to get a sftp sever and go into your phone (you have to download openssh on your phone)login using the name:root and the password:alpine. And then copy the new file into the correct folder. Reboot your phone and you will have service.