problems after modding ( 1.1.1 )

jay12

Oct 18, 2007
I'm relatively new to this forum and I did try a search to find answers but weren't able to find some of the answers..

I recently modded my phone and encountered a few problems and was wondering if anyone had a similar experience:

1. my battery icon at the top of the screen won't drain

2. I can't seem to connect to my wi-fi at home

3. my usage stats are blank

any help would appreciated! Thanks!

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
1. Make sure the icon images are correct. It sounds like all of them are the full icon.

2. Don't know about this one.

3. If you install something through Installer.app and it has to restart summerboard (or springboard), then it will reset your stats. It's a known bug they haven't figured out how to fix yet.

jay12

Oct 18, 2007
thanks! ill try to check the icon to make sure.. i was just concerned because it doesn't seem like its fully charging.. if anything i might just restore ..

i looked in the wi-fi forum and saw that people were having similar problems with linksys routers.. still not sure how to fix it .. not too familiar with wi-fi configurations...

thanks again for the reply..

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
thanks! ill try to check the icon to make sure.. i was just concerned because it doesn't seem like its fully charging.. if anything i might just restore ..

i looked in the wi-fi forum and saw that people were having similar problems with linksys routers.. still not sure how to fix it .. not too familiar with wi-fi configurations...

thanks again for the reply..

I don't have a linksys router so I couldn't tell you. I do know I have a strange problem where if my iPhone is connected to a different WAP in my house than my laptop (even though they are on the same physical network with no special restrictions) I can't SSH in to my iPhone.