Problems after Untethered 5.0.1 Jailbreak

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
I noticed that some of the tweaks are not showing up in Cydia under Manage Packages, yet they are installed on my iPhone. This was the case with CleanStatus, as previously reported, and most recently WeatherIcon. I wouldn't have noticed this about WeatherIcon until the weather was locked on a few days ago, and I went to modify. So, I installed it, than removed it, and installed it again and now it's working correctly. Has anyone else noticed these weird issues?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I noticed that some of the tweaks are not showing up in Cydia under Manage Packages, yet they are installed on my iPhone. This was the case with CleanStatus, as previously reported, and most recently WeatherIcon. I wouldn't have noticed this about WeatherIcon until the weather was locked on a few days ago, and I went to modify. So, I installed it, than removed it, and installed it again and now it's working correctly. Has anyone else noticed these weird issues?
Some of the file names changed, so themes to hide the clock, date and slider have to be updated for 5.0.