Problems again with Yahoo please help

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

jareknyc

Silver
Aug 27, 2007
NYC
hey guys i don't know whats going on last three days or so my yahoo act not normal - first the yahoo e-mail couldnt download i delite the account put it again on delite all my e-mail on yahoo account sims working after i fixed that problem - new one went on beofre after i got my e-mail the phone picked them up by its self now i have to do manually nothing goes in automaticly anymore please help **** im tired of this iPhone always something new please help guys if some one got this problem please share some things with me thanks:(

Doc

Jul 31, 2007
hey guys i don't know whats going on last three days or so my yahoo act not normal - first the yahoo e-mail couldnt download i delite the account put it again on delite all my e-mail on yahoo account sims working after i fixed that problem - new one went on beofre after i got my e-mail the phone picked them up by its self now i have to do manually nothing goes in automaticly anymore please help **** im tired of this iPhone always something new please help guys if some one got this problem please share some things with me thanks:(
A+ for spelling & grammar!

Redfor

Bronze
Jul 31, 2007
Fort Knox, KY area
Most ikely something going on yahoo's side.. Unless you have your mail set up to delete if you delete it from your iPhone it should still be on your yahoo account. Even then it should be in your trash bin if you did delete it. are you sure people are e-mailing the right email address? or even if people are actually emailing you.