Problems downgrading from 4.3.5 to 4.3.3

Jul 28, 2011
Hello all,

If anyone can help guide me, that would be great. Getting extremely frustrated with this.

I want to downgrade from 4.3.5 to 4.3.3 for so I can jailbreak in a unteathered method. Here are my issues -

First I downloaded 4.3.3 - good with this.

Next, I downloaded TinyUmbrella and found out 4.3.3 SSH is not on the Apple server anymore.

Then, I downloaded Ifaith 1.2 to go this route, and when I get into DFU mode, I get a error message and it aborts the program.

I have iTunes 10.4.8.

Any suggestions?

fijiman

Contributor
Silver
Feb 13, 2011
UK

iFaith won't work for you.... it will save your SHSH blobs for the firmware your currently on, regardless if that firmware is being signed or not.... As you are starting at 4.3.5 thats the SHSH blobs that is saved via iFaith.
Unless SHSH blobs for 4.3.3 are saved in Cydia you won't be downgrading anytime soon..

Jul 28, 2011
Thank you for the response. I am starting with 4.3.5, no no SHSH blobs on file.

What is the easiest way to connect to Clydia to see if the 4.3.3 SHSH blobs are there and I can download?

Thanks for the help!

Jul 28, 2011
I did have it, but never did a back up on my computer - shame on me. I just wound up keeping the 4.3.5 and did the jailbreak. Works great.

Louis7

Jul 20, 2011
ive been having the same problem...

i do have my shsh blobs saved tho..well at least i think i do

Untitled.jpg

i tired it again and got error 1013, any ideas?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Thank you for the response. I am starting with 4.3.5, no no SHSH blobs on file.

What is the easiest way to connect to Clydia to see if the 4.3.3 SHSH blobs are there and I can download?

Thanks for the help!
I did have it, but never did a back up on my computer - shame on me. I just wound up keeping the 4.3.5 and did the jailbreak. Works great.
If you ever backed it up, it's on file in Cydia. It doesn't matter if you don't have it on your computer. You just have to change your hosts file (add Saurik's server address) and shift+restore.