Problems Fir Some Reason...

iCreep

Bronze
Nov 14, 2007
For some reason when I plug my iPhone into my PC it won't sync my music onto my iPhone. And a little while ago my iTunes library completely erased when I turned my computer on everything was gone and none of my ringtones I payed for or anything that I bought on my iTunes mobile store are showing up or anything on either my PC or my iPhone.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

iCreep.

iCreep

Bronze
Nov 14, 2007
Yes it is. My PC is the only computer I've ever used with my iPhone.

iCreep.

iCreep

Bronze
Nov 14, 2007
Well thanks for trying I appreciate it.

iCreep.

cdinca

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
3 simple things to check first.
1. can you play the songs in iTunes?
2. are you sure the box is checked to sync music?
3. are you sure the box is NOT checked that says "sync only checked songs" under the summary tab?

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I would check your sync settings in iTunes. It sounds like you have something unchecked that should be checked under the music tab.

iCreep

Bronze
Nov 14, 2007
Alright I'll check it out when I get home. Thanks for all the help I appreciate it.

iCreep.

iCreep

Bronze
Nov 14, 2007
Wow that's ridiculous on my part.
Thanks for all the help I just didn't have it checked to sync music under the music tab.

But I also have another problem, all of my ringtones are gone out of my ringtones folder, might anyone know how to get them back?

iCreep.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Your ring tones should be in the User>Music>iTunes>iTunes Music>Unknown Artist>Unknown Album file.

Check there. If you created the ring tones after 1.1.4, then you can't add them, but my ring tones I created before 1.1.4 still work on my phone. iTunes just won't load any new one now. :(