Problems syncing photos iOS8 beta?

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by Shanezam203, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Shanezam203

Shanezam203 Member
    Bronze

Is anyone else having problems syncing photos from iTunes to their iPhone running ios8?

With a wired connection I sync a few folders and in time I have them on my iPhone then days later I add a folder or pics and it seems to often sync ALL the photos again and I am at 100 or 4,000 or other times on my iPhone I only have 1 of the 10 synced folders. it isn't 100%, anyone else finding similar?

Thank you,
    Shane

2. Shanezam203

Shanezam203 Member
    Bronze

I am no longer on Beta and I am on ios8 on my iPhone 6 and I am seeing many DUPLICATE folders.

Or Empty if I unplug the iPhone after a Sync, anyone else seeing this, I deleted my iPhoto cache folder but I am still seeing many many duplicates and pictures in the Wrong folder.

Wireless syncing is turned Off.

Attached Files:

3. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

You'll have to straighten that out on your computer.

4. Shanezam203

Shanezam203 Member
    Bronze

How, deleting iPod photo cache, I tried that. anything else?

5. Shanezam203

Shanezam203 Member
    Bronze

Issues again today, I have 12,000 photos synced on my iPhone 100% in the right folders and I go to add 1 album of 125 photos and ALL 12,000 + 125 photos sync again and it takes HOURS. any clue what is wrong with my iTunes, I deleted and reinstalled.

6. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

I had the same problem, all my photos that I took since May were duplicates and in different folders after I backed up my new iPhone 6, and couldn't even delete them individually. Started my phone as new, couldn't find a fix.

7. Shanezam203

Shanezam203 Member
    Bronze

I deleted and reinstalled iTunes and I saw the issues on both iPhone 5 and 6, so Im not sure if it is ios8 or something in itunes and my PC. any thoughts?

8. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

I seriously don't know, I saw people having that same issue when iOS 7 came out, but nobody had an actual fix. Nothing was working properly, Facebook made my phone reboot, mSecure wouldn't open, apps crashing, I had it all. I updated OTA and everytime I've done that with any major update my phone goes to the crapper.