Problems with fumbleview?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
Chill Out!

Well wait aminuete. Last week (and every week before that) it seemed to work great . Only about a two plays behind (4 mins). Today, however, it was NOT running. Hopefully these guys will get it up and running again... But yes tons of problems today.... The fag baseball crap loaded right up though... No NFL..

cdinca

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
When are these iPhone devs going to start with some sensible naming conventions?

iBrickr
now Fumbleview?

No wonder I didn't mod.
Fumbleview.com is a website that lets you follow a football game play by play (but a few minutes behind. You really think that is a stupid name? I think it's kind of clever.

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
i watched ..[play by play] the niner game today and it was perfect...... didn't bother trying other games...
I didn't bother with fumbleview this week. All the games I wanted to see were televised here. BTW If you see Vernon Davis out and about give him a knee massage for me. My tight ends have been dragging me down.

goobs22xx

Bronze
Sep 16, 2007
Do you even get the 6-0 comment?:laugh2:
Has is really been 6 in a row for the leghumpers? I don't understand how we (Auburn) could make Reggie Ball look like such an all-star both times we played them recently ('03 and '05). He was arguably the best player for UGA when GT played the Dawgs.

On a related note, when Auburn beats the Tide for six in a row this year, I found a t-shirt for my 3 year old that says "What does it feel like to lose the Iron Bowl. I don't know" :laugh2:

Here's to owning our rivals again this year! Any chance youll be in Athens for UGA-AU? I think Im gonna head up this year. Hopefully it will be more of a thriller like 05 rather than the beatdown we got last year.