Problems with incoming calls on ios 7

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by rugved1118, Sep 27, 2013.

1. rugved1118

rugved1118 Member
    Silver

Hello. I have installed ios 7 on my iPhone5. Sometimes even when I have not kept my phone in silent mode, randomly few calls go in silent (vibrator) mode. I then have to switch the side button from general to silent and then back to general button. Only then i am able to hear the ring. Can anyone help ?

Sent using iCafe app

2. flightmedic

flightmedic Member
    Bronze

No problems on my iPhone 5.

Have you tried a hard reset?

Sent using iCafe app

3. rugved1118

rugved1118 Member
    Silver

Yes i had tried hard reset many tym but the problem does not go.. Would an upgrade to 7.0.2 solve this issue ? If not what is to be done ?

Sent using iCafe app

4. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Upgrade to iOS 7.0.2. If it continues after that, reset all settings in the settings app.

5. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

I will have to reset my setting I got the same problem I thought it's me missing calls but it's my phone.
    I also lost my playlists ? Anyone have any idea what that is about?
    I am not syncing on my PC so now I have to redo those

6. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

@imutter do you have iTunes Music Match and iCloud set up? I have iTunes Music Match and iCloud set up for all my music. All of my iTunes playlists show up on my iPhone and as long as I have an LTE connection I've got all my music.

However, a week after installing iOS7 my play lists disappeared. I had to just go back into iTunes and turn on Music Match again and all my playlists reappeared on my iPhone.

Maybe this is the case for you if you have this set up. If not and you keep all your music physically downloaded on your iPhone, you will have to re-sync and check off the playlists you want in order to get it back.

7. radtechy

radtechy Contributor
    Bronze

I had a problem with the ringtones not working like this in ios6. I did a restore and restored my backup. I know that people say the backup tends to carry problems with it but that's the way I always did it

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

8. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

@Sharunda that is just it I had my music playlists only on my phone

9. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

@imutter OMG! You made the play lists on the iPhone and didn't have them anywhere else?! Shooot! (That's not what I wanted to say here either!)

Did you ever take pictures of your play lists? It would help if you did. If not, you will have to recreate them from memory. I suggest creating them in iTunes and then checking them off to add to your iPhone. This is a good way to secure them.

10. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

LOL yeah I have a good memory. I hate doing iTunes we have hubby's lists, sons lists, piano teacher lists, drum teacher lists and mine. We have so much music it takes forever. But I will take some time and redo my lists I only got 3 and then my newly added songs.

11. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

WHEW! I'm glad you can recreate it with ease! A good memory is an awesome thing to have.

Dag on it! That's a lot of lists! I see why you don't want to go through iTunes.

Hubby and I each have our own side of the iMac and our own iTunes accounts on each side. We don't combine. It's easier that way. We shall never get it mixed up. We each have long enough play lists of our own.

Good luck recreating. I hope this doesn't happen again.