Problems with iOS app

Jul 24, 2018
hii, guys
Tried to get on to the app this morning and was met with an error saying that I had to verify the app before I could open it. I trusted the source when I first updated to 1.3.9 last week, but it was telling me that the app wasn’t verified under the trusted source. It wouldn’t allow me to verify the app so I deleted it and tried reinstalling, but now it’s telling me that the app can’t be downloaded at all. Is anyone else having this issue? I’m running iOS 11.2.2 on an IPhone X

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
The App
hii, guys
Tried to get on to the app this morning and was met with an error saying that I had to verify the app before I could open it. I trusted the source when I first updated to 1.3.9 last week, but it was telling me that the app wasn’t verified under the trusted source. It wouldn’t allow me to verify the app so I deleted it and tried reinstalling, but now it’s telling me that the app can’t be downloaded at all. Is anyone else having this issue? I’m running iOS 11.2.2 on an IPhone X
The app has not been supported or updated in quite some time. It was actually removed from the App Store as well. You’ll need to use either TapaTalk or the web version of everythingiCafe.