Problems with iTunes ringtones

Sep 9, 2007
I can;t get it to sync but one of my ringtones that i made in iTunes it worked fine before today now it will only sync one of the ringtones, anyone know what is wrong or should i go back to iPhoneringtonemaker.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I can;t get it to sync but one of my ringtones that i made in iTunes it worked fine before today now it will only sync one of the ringtones, anyone know what is wrong or should i go back to iPhoneringtonemaker.

Are you at 1.1.2 ? How did you make your other ringtone that works. Need more info to help you. There have been many treads on this subjct.

Sep 9, 2007
Yes i have about ten ringtones i made and one that i bought from iTunes they are all checked, but only one syncs and it's not even the one i bought from iTunes

bean22

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
yes it is still not syncing my iTunes ringtones only my iPhoneringtonemaker ones. I can't under stand what's going on.
Once you use iPhoneringtonemaker to put ringtones on your phone, you can't sync or use the ones you purchased from iTunes. If you look on the IPRM website,(click on iPhone/iTunes Supported then click on key things to note) they warn people about that.