Problems with my sony cam to Mac

mcquaid1

Bronze
Dec 8, 2007
Ireland
Just got myself a new sony cybershot camera, im having problems loading the disc i got with it, when i open it, all the "setup" files on it wont open, when i click on them it just says i need to choose a program to open them with, so in the end, i cant install the program? and ideas? and i cant seem to transfer photos without the program too

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
Sony is notorious for not being Mac-friendly. You won't be able to install that software since it's PC-only. iPhoto should work just fine and detect when your camera is attached so you can import your pictures and videos from it.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Sony sucks when it comes to Macs. I bought Han**** on Blu-Ray and the digital copy is PC only and non-itunes compatible.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Sony sucks when it comes to Macs. I bought Han**** on Blu-Ray and the digital copy is PC only and non-itunes compatible.
I heard the same thing about the Dark Knight. Weird.

I just got a new Digital Camera as well but oddly enough it didn't come with any type of software CD. I haven't connected it to the Mac yet but hopefully it'll be fine.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
I heard the same thing about the Dark Knight. Weird.

I just got a new Digital Camera as well but oddly enough it didn't come with any type of software CD. I haven't connected it to the Mac yet but hopefully it'll be fine.
Not true about Dark Knight. I have that too, and I've already ripped it.