Problems with receiving email

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Prozium12

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 22, 2012
Uk,Manchester
Can't get email to my iPhone 5, I've not done anything different from setup.. It says I have two emails but when I click on inbox there aren't any there..could be ios6 as my iPad is doing the same? Anyone else having same issue

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I can't get one of my yahoo mail account to sign in either. It works from safari but not from the mail app. I change the password but still nothing. Let me know if you find anything.

Prozium12

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 22, 2012
Uk,Manchester
Just been looking around and it's been happening to a lot off people,it's the same on the 4s running ios6, hope its a yahoo problem but my gmail and hotmail haven't worked properly today either.. Let you know if anything changes..

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I get yahoo servers not available yet my other yahoo account works fine. I did the obvious and deleted the account from settings but nothing.
Sucks its my personal account and the only one that doesn't get spam. Go figure.

Prozium12

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 22, 2012
Uk,Manchester
me two but when I checked my account online all was well,so I've been sending myself emails from my gmail account and its A ok again but I read its an intermittent problem,no answer on if its an Apple ios6 or iPhone5 or yahoo problem but as long as its working again..

Sent from my iPhone5using iCafe app

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
me two but when I checked my account online all was well,so I've been sending myself emails from my gmail account and its A ok again but I read its an intermittent problem,no answer on if its an Apple ios6 or iPhone5 or yahoo problem but as long as its working again..

Sent from my iPhone5using iCafe app
Still nothing here, even on my iPad it doesn't work. I'll keep using safari, what else can I do. Meh!

VOLS34

Zealot
Gold
Jun 25, 2010
I get yahoo servers not available yet my other yahoo account works fine. I did the obvious and deleted the account from settings but nothing.
Sucks its my personal account and the only one that doesn't get spam. Go figure.
Had similar issue try this. Sign in to your mail with a laptop or desktop. Near the upper right there's a Mobile Mail tab. Click on it & enter your number. It will text you a link. Follow instructions from there & then sign in.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Had similar issue try this. Sign in to your mail with a laptop or desktop. Near the upper right there's a Mobile Mail tab. Click on it & enter your number. It will text you a link. Follow instructions from there & then sign in.
Nope, that didn't work either. Thank you thou.