problems with the screen need help!

spdmbls

Dec 1, 2007
Hi i have been having problems with my screen their is a certain section on my phone that has no touch functionality like a strip side to side so it is getting fustrating because i have to scroll down that area to be able touch what i want it to do im thinking of taking my phone back but i need info if i need to restore my phone back the way it was for it can be covered under Apple warranty right know it software 1.1.1 version and jailbroken 1.21 version please lead me to the right direction thanks for the help!

spdmbls

Dec 1, 2007
how do i go about restoring the iPhone to original settings i looked in all forums but kinda want to now the right way so my warranty is ok i don't want to go in the Apple store and get refused because they found the installer apps also i have uninstalled all my apps but having trouble uninstalling the summerboard app keeps give me an error and then my smb disappears in springboard but then i find it with the finder and copy paste and it is back but i don't want it anymore does the restore clean up your iPhone from third party apps? :( any advice ?

bean22

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
Just restore your phone through iTunes. Afterwords you'll have a factory fresh 1.1.3 iPhone. Once your phone is restored, Apple won't be able to tell that it was modified.