Problems with Yahoo mail

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

akhunzada

Jan 27, 2009
Whenever I ty to connect to yahoo mail from my iPhone 3g it doesn't connect with a message of wrong user name and password. I have made settings again and again and tried with different accounts even but of no avail. can some one help please...

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Whenever I ty to connect to yahoo mail from my iPhone 3g it doesn't connect with a message of wrong user name and password. I have made settings again and again and tried with different accounts even but of no avail. can some one help please...
It has to be some wrong information you're inserting, because it looks very easy to set-up here.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
I was able to receive yahoo mail on my iPhone in the mail app all morning. Now, it won't download this one account to the phone. I can access it fine in safari. I tried a hard reset. Still nothing. I deleted my password and reentered it. It verified ok but still nothing. I'm at a loss. Please help.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
I used to have this issue once a month now every two weeks I delete the account off and reinstall it. I still can't get push to work but that has been happening for a year now.

Ios6?

Mommy

Zealot
Gold
Feb 19, 2011
NY
All my emails for the day just came through. It's their servers, this has happened a couple times already :(

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
I have an att email account that uses yahoo. It tells me my user name and password is incorrect, I put it back in still tells me its wrong but it still delivers my mail wth?

But... its not just on my iPhone it does it on my Macbook too