ProClip Mounting System for iPhone is available!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

deac

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
For now I've got my mine velcro mounted in the center of the steering wheel!

Dangerous? yeah maybe but its sure convenient and cheap! Geuss if you hear of someone impaled by an iPhone missle mounted on an airbag, that would be me :).

Bakerman

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
PA/USA
Mine arrived today. I installed in my car (2007 Chrysler 300C) in roughly 2 minutes. It is perfect and exactly the best mount for my car. I could not be happier!

acribb

Aug 6, 2007
Does anyone know if a skinned iPhone will fit in the Proclip iPhone holder? I have a best skin ever on(except for the screen) and I want to make sure my iPhone will fit before buying.

Thanks....

Gurk33

Jul 20, 2007
I've never owned a ProClip, but they look really nice. I assume that it's good and secure and theres no risk of it scratching or tarnishing an unskinned iPhone? Does anyone have one yet?

iPhoneGuy

Jul 10, 2007
I've never owned a ProClip, but they look really nice. I assume that it's good and secure and theres no risk of it scratching or tarnishing an unskinned iPhone? Does anyone have one yet?
I have been using proClips for years. Had my Palms in them and my GPS. Now my iPhone. Would not live with out them...

Velodog2

Silver
Jul 19, 2007
I am definitely going to use the proclip vehicle mount, but I am on the fence regarding the device mount. I wish proclip made an 'active' mount like dension with a connector built into the bottom. I may try using the dension holder on the proclip mount. But i'm sure as hell not paying $200 bucks for the whole dension system, even if I could get it into this country and get tech support etc. I'll just have to figure out a way to patch the dension connector into my head unit my own way.

Bakerman

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
PA/USA
Yes I received mine a week ago. It is wonderful and will not scratch the iPhone.

abohsali

Bronze
Jul 12, 2007
Hello,

I've been using proclip mounts for years now with different devices and they are great. I will most probably get one for the iPhone. They fit great and the car custom holder is great too.

-Bohs