ProjectDarkSide 2,000th post Reveal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
awesome! I don't know what I expected you to look like, but let's just say I wasn't close lol. I think I pictured you as the skinny pale pushover guy (I didn't think of you as a pushover though) you are a very cool dude and I congratulate you on your 2000 posts and I wish you good luck in achieving your dreams.

Also, I was just curious as to how much your house cost? Sorry if its kind of rude! You don't need to answer lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
really? Wow i guess thats one perk to not living in California! Even though that is probably considered expensive for where you live? Houses here (at least in my city) that are probably 1/2 - 3/4 the size of your house, and probably less than half as nice, go for about 1 - 1.25 million (I think)

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Nice reveal, nice house, nice cars.
Actually that house would cost a few million here in California.;)

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Nice reveal, bro. I'm jealous of the body, for real... and I'm twice your age!

Stay cool and keep being yer damn self!

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Heyy. That was a pretty good reveal...

btw, I love your dads Porsche! Haha :)

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Thanks man! That Porsche will probably be mine in a few years if my dad still decides to get the Ferrari :)
-Really my dad is tryna decide if he should get the Ferrari in Red, White, or Black. The Ferrari rep and I told my dad that your "first" Ferrari should be in red soo. . .
I agree. Red for sure!

Btw, if he gets it, you better not forget to post TONS of pictures! :laugh2:

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Daaaang bro. You have some mad muscles. Great reveal

I haven't been in too much lately, but my XBL is rxmxsh.

S

Starry

Ok well this reveal just confused the holy heck out of me LMAO

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Ok well this reveal just confused the holy heck out of me LMAO
Aren't you supposed to be in NY, Starr?

George, nice reveal! Glad to see you take care of yourself, and that you still hafta work for things you want.

S

Starry

Aren't you supposed to be in NY, Starr?

George, nice reveal! Glad to see you take care of yourself, and that you still hafta work for things you want.
don't ASK! *I hate Planes*

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
PDS, nice reveal. I think you have great parents who are teaching you the value of a dollar by not giving you everything you want, even though they can afford it. You obviously are not in "need" of anything and you have a really nice life.

Great job on the bodybuilding. It takes a lot of work and perseverance to keep at working out and meeting your goals. It also takes a lot of work to earn money to buy things, as your parents are teaching you. Maybe you already knew that, or maybe the hard work you put into your muscles taught you that...

Again, congrats on the new job and the muscular bod! :)

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
PDS - so those aren't your parents' ACTUAL cars, right? You just pulled images from Cardomain?

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
Cool reveal pds
my cousin just spent a little over 1 mill for a condo in manhattan
and its just a 2 bedroom apartment
i need to move to where you live !

Status
Not open for further replies.