PROOF! iPhone 5 bigger screen!

Arcangel2176

Silver
Jul 24, 2007
I can only imagine how many things can go wrong with that button after the first drop.
Well for one why you dropping your phone? two ever hear of a case lol and 3 I'm sure Apple has thought of that

Arcangel2176

Silver
Jul 24, 2007
Contradiction.

I will believe it when it is in my hand.
How is that a contradiction. The first was in reference to media and how everyone thinks it will be a redesign. The second was to the comments on the sight by average folks. So two different scenarios not contradiction

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
I don't think Apple is "paving the way" if you're talking about gestures. What they may do is make them better and easier to use.
Gotcha. ;)

They can make it better. IDK about all the other companies who have gestures on their hardware so I spoke out of ignorance.

If they are making it better, I'll take it. I don't have a problem with a non physical home button either. (y)

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I liken it to copy and paste. Apple was slow to implement it, but when they did it was elegant and very easy to use. I tried several other phones, and none could come close to that experience.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Well for one why you dropping your phone? two ever hear of a case lol and 3 I'm sure Apple has thought of that
I rarely drop my phone, but a lot of people do, and they shouldn't be forced to buy a case, again!

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
How is that a contradiction. The first was in reference to media and how everyone thinks it will be a redesign. The second was to the comments on the sight by average folks. So two different scenarios not contradiction
Wow. Do you believe everything you say?
Sometimes it is ok to admit you are wrong. We won't dock points from your score.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
You do realize that most media on the internet is made up of average folks who call themselves journalists, right?

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
I rarely drop my phone, but a lot of people do, and they shouldn't be forced to buy a case, again!
But that is how the little companies make money. Was not surprised by the reshape for the iPhone 4. People can't use that old case anymore.

Arcangel2176

Silver
Jul 24, 2007
Wow. Do you believe everything you say?
Sometimes it is ok to admit you are wrong. We won't dock points from your score.
Dude what. I said is exactly how I explained it. Speaking about two different things can't be considered contradictions. Its like me saying all NFL analysts believe green bay will repeat the Superbowl. Yet later I say that all the fans don't agree. Not a contradiction my friend.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
But that is how the little companies make money. Was not surprised by the reshape for the iPhone 4. People can't use that old case anymore.
If that's true, like antennagate, I'm leaving the iPhone for good. No company should force me to buy a case. I rarely used a case on my 3GS, I loved it, why can we just hold a phone like we used to. The more delicate the more I don't care too much for it.

Arcangel2176

Silver
Jul 24, 2007
If that's true, like antennagate, I'm leaving the iPhone for good. No company should force me to buy a case. I rarely used a case on my 3GS, I loved it, why can we just hold a phone like we used to. The more delicate the more I don't care too much for it.
I'm not understanding your point here?

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
I have probably spent more money on cases than I have on the phone. I am a case-a-holic and admitting it is the first step. Back to topic bigger screen and no physical home button= more cases, lol.

Arcangel2176

Silver
Jul 24, 2007
I have probably spent more money on cases than I have on the phone. I am a case-a-holic and admitting it is the first step. Back to topic bigger screen and no physical home button= more cases, lol.
Well case companies make their money off of new phone designs. That's their reason to exist

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
I agree. Last few months I've been case less. Is nice. I am back in the 3GS and I agree it feels way nicer. I don't drop my phone though. Won't say never but not chronic.

Arcangel2176

Silver
Jul 24, 2007
Those could also be to the N94 which is either a 4S or sprints iPhone 4

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
Me and You Baby! CASE-A-HOLICS! I am ready for the new size and shape. I will be spending a butt-load on cases yet again and I won't care!

Case-Mate was the first case I bought for the iPhone 4 so it seems they'll be 1st again for me. This time around I won't get cases off of eBay.

OMG! It's finally heating up. :ROFLMAO: