Props to all of you at EIC . . .

AWY

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
California
I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone for their contributions here at EIC.

I have been lurking here on these boards for a while. I got my new iPhone on 12.22.07. And as such, getting my iPhone set up was quite an easy and good experience.

The knowledgeable members here afford the EIC community a fantastic experience. Thank you! ;)

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone for their contributions here at EIC.

I have been lurking here on these boards for a while. I got my new iPhone on 12.22.07. And as such, getting my iPhone set up was quite an easy and good experience.

The knowledgeable members here afford the EIC community a fantastic experience. Thank you! ;)

Thanks Chris617....Sorry I meant TinMan517

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines

NO PROBLEM! You are welcome. As everyone around here knows, I am the kindest, most humble, and politically correct contributer here. Please, come closer....

...let me tell you what I really think....

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona

If you you've been lurking since September why'd you try to steal my username? Great first impression... not.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
First an impersonator me, now an impersonator Mike.

What next, an OJ impersonator?

(I'd like to see OJ's reaction to that... :p )

- John

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I believe this is nothing more than a coincidence. I'd ask the OP to contact me via PM with a new username to avoid any confusion.

Thanks.
Chris