PROPS TO THE NASHVILLE APPLE STORE ON iDAY

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

thedwp

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
I just wanted to throw out props to my Nashville Apple Store.

They really had their act together all day. They took care of the lines by passing out bottled water, starbux cards, keeping us informed. And even the Griffin Tech people came out and handed out swag bags to everyone in line with some really cool accessories.

As 6p got close, we heard all kinds of clapping and yelling, and all of a sudden the doors opened and like 25 Apple employees ran out of the store yelling and screaming, running and high-fiving the whole line...there were over 300 people in line.

When 6p rolled around the doors opened and they did an awesome job getting everyone taken care of.

So PROPS APPLE NASHVILLE!

UnseenLlama

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
Indianapolis, IN
I just wanted to throw out props to my Nashville Apple Store.

They really had their act together all day. They took care of the lines by passing out bottled water, starbux cards, keeping us informed. And even the Griffin Tech people came out and handed out swag bags to everyone in line with some really cool accessories.

As 6p got close, we heard all kinds of clapping and yelling, and all of a sudden the doors opened and like 25 Apple employees ran out of the store yelling and screaming, running and high-fiving the whole line...there were over 300 people in line.

When 6p rolled around the doors opened and they did an awesome job getting everyone taken care of.

So PROPS APPLE NASHVILLE!
Awesome! Glad you got to experience an Apple store. I was stuck outside an AT&T store... for convenience.