Protect and hide photos and videos on iPhone

carol_mem

Sep 30, 2011
Hi Lon... i've installed KYMS, it's very simple and well done! try it!​
it seems like a standard calculator but entering your password and tapping on "=" you will access a private area where you can archive photos and videos! a great idea... thanks for your tips!​

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
Hi Lon... i've installed KYMS, it's very simple and well done! try it!​
it seems like a standard calculator but entering your password and tapping on "=" you will access a private area where you can archive photos and videos! a great idea... thanks for your tips!​
Thanks for the feedback.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Camera plus Pro has a private option that I'd password protected. They just pushed out an update (4.0) that looks great. Just another option for you.

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
If one were to jailbreak their iDevice they could install PhotoAlbums+ and create password protected albums.

Edit: It seems the OP has found a sound stock solution. Never mind :oops:
Well, in that case you could use either Locktopus or Lockdown Pro and lock the photo album. The thing that strikes me about this one is that no one sees a locked folder and doesn't know you are protecting anything.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
The thing that strikes me about this one is that no one sees a locked folder and doesn't know you are protecting anything.
I just read the app description and the clincher is that the calculator actually works. Nice touch! Now if only I had some pics worthy of hiding and someone to hide them from.