Ps3 & iPhone

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
don't have a Psp but I was playing castlevania on my gba the other day and had to laugh at the screen. I used to think that thing was the best

Morval

Bronze
Oct 23, 2007
Buffalo,NY
being the proud owner of a PS3,360,wii, and a iPhone i must say i wouldn't give up any of them. the each serve there own purpose, and each have pros and cons. i guess the only thing i give up is cold hard cash on too may gadgets :p

KeKe

Bronze
Dec 26, 2007
I still have my psp but I treasure my iPhone more of course. But I don't have a ps3 because I like the xbox360 more but f I did I would treasre the iPhone more.

memnautikus

Bronze
Nov 6, 2007
thomasville ga
Ps3/iPhone

I still have my psp but I treasure my iPhone more of course. But I don't have a ps3 because I like the xbox360 more but f I did I would treasre the iPhone more.
my question iz......i know w/ da 360 u can connect your iPod and transfer music or video. I tried connecting my iPhone to a 360 and couldn't do it. I can't even do it w/ da ps3. Why Is dat?

hellspawn2

Bronze
Feb 4, 2008
C-bus
An iPhone cannot play movies at 1080P. Watching a blu ray at full 1080P is blinding. But alas, it cannot make a phone call. You would need quite a big carry case to lug a PS3 about on your belt.

LOL
I couldn't part with either but if push came to shove it would be the iPhone.

gary88 - you need to go read the home theater magazines. PS3's blu ray is the best on the market and cant be beat!

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
my question iz......i know w/ da 360 u can connect your iPod and transfer music or video. I tried connecting my iPhone to a 360 and couldn't do it. I can't even do it w/ da ps3. Why Is dat?
iTunes is going to be the only method of transferring songs to and from your iPod, short of Jailbreaking and messing with the system files.

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
I have a PS3 and an Xbox360 and I have not turned on the PS3 in months. I guess I am hooked on the achievement process in the xbox games (plus 99% of the games are available for both systems so other than a few older Playstation 2 games I don't have any reason to turn on the PS3). As far as giving the PS3 up for the iPhone, they aren't the same type of device so one doesn't replace the other. If you asked if I would give up any other cell phone made or the iPhone, I would throw away every phone I have ever owned before I got rid of the iPhone.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
iTunes is going to be the only method of transferring songs to and from your iPod, short of Jailbreaking and messing with the system files.
actually, with a download from xbox live, you can play music from ipods as custom soundtracks in games.

never tried it with the iPhone, though...

yakob89

Bronze
Apr 16, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
Im not gonna lie I love my PS3! Nothing could get me to part with it. I had an xbox 360 but I sold it. I never played it! I feel soon people are gonna realize what a huge mistake it was to buy a xbox 360 because MGS4 IS COMING! That is gonna put PS3 on the map my friends. Playstation is the only way to go! As far as choosing idk i don't have an iPhone yet im waiting till my T-Mobile contract ends in June and then im buying one no doubt. Im really hoping the new one will be out.

Elbacanazo920

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Bronx, NY
Just bought its yesterday and i can't wait to get out of work to go and enjoy causing Havoc in the new and improved Liberty City! and if anybody would like to join me in Mulitplayer The Name is Elbacanazo920