Purchased apps using friend's Apple ID, won't open

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jc0220 fernando, Apr 14, 2012.

1. jc0220 fernando

jc0220 fernando New Member

I have purchased 3 apps for my iPhone 4 recently using my friends Apple ID because i don't have a credit card so i used her Apple id instead, is that the reason why all of my apps are crashing? i also tried the "delete and install again" of some of the free apps i downloaded before and after that those free apps begin to work but the other 3apps that i have purchased arent. its been crashing a few times already. can someone please help?

#1 jc0220 fernando, Apr 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
  2. owieh

owieh Contributor
    Bronze

That's a possibility, because you bought the 3 apps with another account they refuse to open.

You could try and logging in to the App Store with your friend's account and try opening the apps again, IF they still don't work try downloading a FREE app then try opening the 3 paid apps that weren't working.

Hope this helps.

Owie

3. jc0220 fernando

thank you! i tried your suggestions but it still doesn't work...however, i tried to delete one purchased app and then installing it again, it worked but do i really have to do this all the time? why is this happening? because when i delete an app, every data inside of it will also be removed soo, how can i permanently solve this problem? thank you again for helping me.

4. owieh

owieh Contributor
    Bronze

To be honest, I have no clue why this happens. I have only encountered this issue a few twice. How many times have experienced this?

5. jc0220 fernando

6. owieh

owieh Contributor
    Bronze

Woah. That's quite a lot. Sorry I have no permanent fix for this...

7. TheJustPull

TheJustPull Member
    Bronze

Or you could use an iTunes gift card...