Purchased apps using friend's Apple ID, won't open

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Apr 14, 2012
I have purchased 3 apps for my iPhone 4 recently using my friends Apple ID because i don't have a credit card so i used her Apple id instead, is that the reason why all of my apps are crashing? i also tried the "delete and install again" of some of the free apps i downloaded before and after that those free apps begin to work but the other 3apps that i have purchased arent. its been crashing a few times already. can someone please help?

Last edited by a moderator:

owieh

Contributor
Bronze
Jul 15, 2010
Sheffield, UK
twitter.com
That's a possibility, because you bought the 3 apps with another account they refuse to open.

You could try and logging in to the App Store with your friend's account and try opening the apps again, IF they still don't work try downloading a FREE app then try opening the 3 paid apps that weren't working.

Hope this helps.

Owie

Apr 14, 2012
That's a possibility, because you bought the 3 apps with another account they refuse to open.

You could try and logging in to the App Store with your friend's account and try opening the apps again, IF they still don't work try downloading a FREE app then try opening the 3 paid apps that weren't working.

Hope this helps.

Owie
thank you! i tried your suggestions but it still doesn't work...however, i tried to delete one purchased app and then installing it again, it worked but do i really have to do this all the time? why is this happening? because when i delete an app, every data inside of it will also be removed soo, how can i permanently solve this problem? thank you again for helping me.