Purchased music not showing up on iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone 5' started by Nur2652, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Nur2652

Nur2652 Member
    Bronze

Hi not a big user of iTunes, I've bought probably 15-20 songs off it and they used to be in my phone when I open the music app. Sometimes there. Are more songs then others but I can't find ALL the songs I've purchased, any advice. Thanks.
    I hope I made it clear where the music is, thanks again.

Sent using iCafe app

#1 Nur2652, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
  2. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

Hello! Try going to Settings>Music>Toggle on "Show All Music". If that does not work, let us know.

3. Nur2652

Nur2652 Member
    Bronze

Hi, yeah I did it. It was already on "show all music", now what. Thanks.

Sent using iCafe app

4. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

To be sure I understand you, you're saying that in the list where it says "Songs" at the bottom, some of your purchased songs are not there. Right?

5. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

@Nur2652 Check your purchased list in the iTunes Store. Not in the music app. Open the iTunes Store app and tap on the "more" in the bottom right corner. Then tap on "Purchased". Then tap "Music". Then tap "All Songs". Those with "Play" out to the right should be in your music library. Those with a cloud out to the right are deleted songs or songs downloaded on a "Shared iTunes" device. Are your songs there? If they have a cloud out to the side, tap the cloud to download them. Let me know what you find.

6. Nur2652

Nur2652 Member
    Bronze

Thanks for the help, yeah on the iTunes app under more they all come out. still don't come out under the music app. Idk no worries, thanks again

Sent using iCafe app

7. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

Try doing a hard reset. Hold both the top power button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release. Do that and let me know if it gets your music back in your music app. Something will fix that. We just need to figure out what. If it shows in your iTunes Store purchased list, it should show in your music app.

8. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Did you tap the cloud icon to the right of the songs under "More" in the iTunes app? Does doing so initiate a download? They should appear in the music app after they download.