Purchasing songs from iPhone

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
alright i have a question... I tried to buy a song off the iTunes app today and when i clicked buy it asked me to put my password in and i did that and then its says that my email address is invailid or has changed and to go to the iTunes store from a cpu and fix it.. I go to the store online on cpu and everything is correct? any suggestions.. IM not really going to buy that many songs just wanted to try it out i get my music another way anyway..

eufo

Bronze
Aug 22, 2007
Miami
I'd say call iPhone tech support. Given the fact it may impede a revenue stream, I'm sure they'll solve it quickly! ;)

sl0ppyshat

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
happened to me once....a fluke in the system. Kept saying connect to iTunes everytime i tried to download a song. waited an hour and it worked again.

Try logging into iTunes from comp then when logged in sync your phone. See if that works

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
happened to me once....a fluke in the system. Kept saying connect to iTunes everytime i tried to download a song. waited an hour and it worked again.

Try logging into iTunes from comp then when logged in sync your phone. See if that works
thats exactly what you have to do, when you sync your phone you have to be logged into your account on iTunes or else it wont save on the phone.

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
tried that didn't work... Im just gunna keep getting music the way i do and call it a day