Purse type case (for a lady)

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
Hi Guys with the launch of the new 3G iPhone I am considering giving my wife my old iPhone. I had a search but couldnt see anything suitable.

Is there either

A purse type case that would hold money/cards and the iPhone is easily accessable

Or is there a slip type case that you could put the phone in to protect in in a handbag (possibly one that you could see who's ringing)

God I feel like I am in the ladies underware section and they're all looking at me:p

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I use this case to hold my iPhone in my purse. You cannot see who is ringing, but I have special ringtone for all my important people! Here is a slightly blurry pic:

I got mine here. I have the purple, but they have many colors, and different styles.

The Beyza cases are very high quality leather, not cheap looking or feeling.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
There are tons on Ebay and you can browse without being embarrased.:laugh2:

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
Being a well trained male I bought a pink beyza case on ebay, thus taking both of your words of advice on board. Cool.....thanks a million exactly what the wife was looking for.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
It's a pretty safe bet to look on ebay because they have so many styles and choices that you are bound to find what your looking for. I am glad you found one.

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
yeah thanks again and I'll be setting up the ringtones also. I do this myself as I find its handy even when its in my pocket.

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
case arrived. Wife loves it. Only problem now is she wants my iPhone NOW!

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
case arrived. Wife loves it. Only problem now is she wants my iPhone NOW!
Which Beyza case did you order? I still like mine. When I get 3G i may get a new one, but there are less color choices for 3G.

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
Which Beyza case did you order? I still like mine. When I get 3G i may get a new one, but there are less color choices for 3G.
Its the same colour as yours pink/purple mix...lilac is that it? I'm just not used to these colours. Its back on the straight and narrow for me now... brown and black:p

mom2twins

Bronze
Sep 8, 2007
I don't have a case for mine...just a rubber casing.
I was always afraid by the time I dug it out of my purse...took it out of the case, I would have missed the call.
I would love to hear your experience on this. Do you find it to be more of an inconvenience...or not at all?

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I don't have a case for mine...just a rubber casing.
I was always afraid by the time I dug it out of my purse...took it out of the case, I would have missed the call.
I would love to hear your experience on this. Do you find it to be more of an inconvenience...or not at all?
At work, I keep the phone out of the case, but resting in a little bean-bag bed, called an iplop. If I get a call when the iPhone is in the case in my purse, I generally can get it out and answered in time. The Beyza case I have has a hole in the bottom for the speaker, so I use my finger to push it up and out.

I just prefer to use the phone naked.