pwnwage tool

__DorkSterr

Bronze
Jan 20, 2008
what happened to it? i heard it got shutdown is it true?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
That was April Fools. Pwnage should be available sometime next week.

- John

THEHNIC

Bronze
Feb 11, 2008
CA
I was but I did a restore and lost them. So I had to reinstall them again but that did not take to long.

Were you on a jailbroken phone before? If so what about any existing apps and themes you had?

Thanks

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
I was but I did a restore and lost them. So I had to reinstall them again but that did not take to long.
I don't know much about Pwnage, but I guess you have to do a restore? I'm jailbroken, and everything works so well, I just hate to start over. And I'm not sure of the upside of Pwnage.

Thanks

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I don't know much about Pwnage, but I guess you have to do a restore? I'm jailbroken, and everything works so well, I just hate to start over. And I'm not sure of the upside of Pwnage.

Thanks
I'm not sure what it does, either. I have it on my mac now, but I just looked at it and said, wtf am I supposed to do with this.

Jhors2

Bronze
Nov 11, 2007
You can immediately "PWN" new firmware which basically allows you to add some files on it that will jailbreak, unlock, and activate the iPhone or any one of the three when you go to upgrade the firmware. You do have to restore the firmware onto the phone as opposed to a simple upgrade, but its supposed to be a lot easier than upgrading it, then downloading a jailbreaking app like ZiPhone or something and doing that.

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
You can immediately "PWN" new firmware which basically allows you to add some files on it that will jailbreak, unlock, and activate the iPhone or any one of the three when you go to upgrade the firmware. You do have to restore the firmware onto the phone as opposed to a simple upgrade, but its supposed to be a lot easier than upgrading it, then downloading a jailbreaking app like ZiPhone or something and doing that.
also, you can make it so you restore and wind up straight away with a jailbreak and an unlock and a hactivation...

pwnage>ZiPhone.