qTweeter 2.0 - Amazing twitter app

tj8212

Jul 7, 2007
qTweeter 2.0 has arrived. It is the world's first and only Twitter and Facebook status update app that lets you video tweet on the original iPhone, the iPhone 3G( both running OS 3.0 ) and the iPhone 3GS. This is a feat app store apps will never be able to accomplish.

qTweeter also completely changes how iPhone users tweet because it is always available without the need to leave the current app you are running. This makes it the faster, coolest and most efficient Twitter app ever.
More details at http://www.qtweeter.com .

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
qTweeter 2.0 has arrived. It is the world's first and only Twitter and Facebook status update app that lets you video tweet on the original iPhone, the iPhone 3G( both running OS 3.0 ) and the iPhone 3GS. This is a feat app store apps will never be able to accomplish.

qTweeter also completely changes how iPhone users tweet because it is always available without the need to leave the current app you are running. This makes it the faster, coolest and most efficient Twitter app ever.
More details at http://www.qtweeter.com .
It is quite an amazing application. Except for the fact that you're tricked into "donating" to them in order to use it unlimited.

I don't feel the need to pay for an application that is using a free service. I will stick with Twitterrific, for now...

Rip

Silver
Oct 23, 2007
Northern England
I first tried this when on 2.? firmware and used up the 15 free Tweets.

Despite several restores, when I installed the latest version of qTweeter it said trial expired so I had to purchase (donate) just to try it out.

Only $4.99 and I have to say I'm very impressed. It's worth watching the video on their website to appreciate all that it does.

There are other payment price points that get other stuff thrown in but I wasn't taken with them.

Certainly makes tweeting nice and easy as you don't have to stop what you're doing when a tweet pops in your head.

Compared to most appstore apps it is expensive, but then most appstore apps are ridiculously cheap, IMHO.

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
I first tried this when on 2.? firmware and used up the 15 free Tweets.

Despite several restores, when I installed the latest version of qTweeter it said trial expired so I had to purchase (donate) just to try it out.

Only $4.99 and I have to say I'm very impressed. It's worth watching the video on their website to appreciate all that it does.

There are other payment price points that get other stuff thrown in but I wasn't taken with them.

Certainly makes tweeting nice and easy as you don't have to stop what you're doing when a tweet pops in your head.

Compared to most appstore apps it is expensive, but then most appstore apps are ridiculously cheap, IMHO.
Yeah, I see they have a $3.99 option. I mean honestly though, I can't justify $4 on a Twitter application. I will Tweet maybe 10 or less times a day and it really doesn't bother me to have to open Twitterrific, which is free.

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
Awesome app! I'm sure it took the dev a lot of hours and hard work to create this app. He deserves my donation.