Quanitiy

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Footwork

Jun 29, 2007
Say if theres 50 people in line for a AT&T store,would you get an iPhone if you 51 ?. What is the quanity of the iPhones at the stores ? Anyone know or have a estimate ?

shift_2kmaxima

Bronze
Jun 9, 2007
i don't htink u'll get one, but i mean don't get your hopes down.....maybe someone will leave, but yeah 51 is a high number, come to Muncie, IN
there are only 12 ppl here :)

Footwork

Jun 29, 2007
i don't htink u'll get one, but i mean don't get your hopes down.....maybe someone will leave, but yeah 51 is a high number, come to Muncie, IN
there are only 12 ppl here :)
Haha i am saying that tehre is. Just wodnering liek how many thell have. My mom and dad are gonna look at all the stores (8 + 1 Apple store am going too). I am gonna wait at line at 2pm-6pm sicne the man said the lines at teh amlls tart usually at 1 for soehting big like this. So i will do that. Also do you knwo how long shipping iwll be if i buy it online

tfg

Jun 20, 2007
I don't think anyone's really sure of the actual quantity, but one thing I know for sure is make sure that even if you're 51st in line and they only have 50, do not leave the line until they come out and tell you that they physically don't have any more iPhones. You never know what could happen that would free one up. Some possibilities:
-someone gets to the counter and realizes that it's over $600 and has second thoughts.
-someone doesn't know that there isn't any discount.
-someone doesn't know that you have to sign for 2 years.
-someone isn't savvy enough to set it up online and/or doesn't want to.
-they are out of 4 gb and only have 8 and someone really only has the money for the 4 or vice versa
-someone doesn't want to pay the deposit if they don't pass the credit check that they may have decided to have ran in the store.
-someone's credit card is declined.
-someone just basically gets in there and decides that they don't want the phone.

I mean, there's always a possibility.

Footwork

Jun 29, 2007
I don't think anyone's really sure of the actual quantity, but one thing I know for sure is make sure that even if you're 51st in line and they only have 50, do not leave the line until they come out and tell you that they physically don't have any more iPhones. You never know what could happen that would free one up. Some possibilities:
-someone gets to the counter and realizes that it's over $600 and has second thoughts.
-someone doesn't know that there isn't any discount.
-someone doesn't know that you have to sign for 2 years.
-someone isn't savvy enough to set it up online and/or doesn't want to.
-they are out of 4 gb and only have 8 and someone really only has the money for the 4 or vice versa
-someone doesn't want to pay the deposit if they don't pass the credit check that they may have decided to have ran in the store.
-someone's credit card is declined.
-someone just basically gets in there and decides that they don't want the phone.

I mean, there's always a possibility.
Thanks thats a lot of help we will take this into conderation.

I'm not leaving until they give me an iPhone, and TODAY. :)

Guess you could go out in the parking lot and wave $700 around (for an 8gig), see if anyone bites..

One of the guys at the Cingular Kiosk here in Maui said that he's got some on the way, how he did it I have no idea, thought you can't have one for 30 days after IDay..

But he'd getting 4 gigs and I told him I'm only buying an 8 gig, he took my number anyway, sounds like he's got a line on some..

Good luck today, happy hunting everyone!