QUE: Which T-Mobile plan I should get?

iPhone3.0

Jul 6, 2007
I just sold my iPhone 4GB, and got the 8G.

I want to unlocked it to use it with T-Mobile.
Which service plan I should go for?

For the Unlimited Data ?

Thanks

ahduke99

Bronze
Jul 21, 2007
Charleston aka Chucktown, SC
I just sold my iPhone 4GB, and got the 8G.

I want to unlocked it to use it with T-Mobile.
Which service plan I should go for?

For the Unlimited Data ?

Thanks
if you haven't signed a contract with t-mobile, i really recommend you don't. its highly likely Apple will lock people out of the phone with this next update and the phone will be useless ... unless of course you don't mind ever updating it again. then, i guess you can get by...

definitely go with the unlimited data on tmobile .. probably the BB plan.

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
if you haven't signed a contract with t-mobile, i really recommend you don't. its highly likely Apple will lock people out of the phone with this next update and the phone will be useless ... unless of course you don't mind ever updating it again. then, i guess you can get by...

definitely go with the unlimited data on tmobile .. probably the BB plan.
Also, Apple could pull a stunt like not allowing iTunes to update your music until you update or something so people will be forced to update.

HELPmepLox

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
So.Cal
Also, Apple could pull a stunt like not allowing iTunes to update your music until you update or something so people will be forced to update.
i had the same thought, but for me i think im goign to just sign a contract with AT&T

el31415

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
in what Crystal ball did you see these feature in the next update
The iPhone has been unlocked and will be unlocked
that I can guaranty I don't know any gsm phone that can not be unlocked
all have been and will be

and stop giving away your freedom cause of fears

So as to answer your question
( if T-mobile ask you to sign for a 1 year contract or more try to get a free phone from them and ebay it )
Get the plan with the minutes you need
than get the data

Plan @ $ 19.99 ( need to change edge setting>network>edge)
or
Plan @ $ 5.99 ( need edit/change Preference files on the iPhone and setup Edge in iPhone setting>network>edge)

Add

Sms unlimited if you text a lot

everything works Email - Internet - Youtube - Maps - Weather - Quotes

el31415

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
Hahaha all you modders get screwed with a void warranty lol
I know it hurt to have to stick with AT&T for 2 long years very very long

void warranty for unlocking the iPhone Ha Ha Ha Ha
get your fact right before posting

Unlock your phone it's your right

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
Its also Apples right not to fix it when it stops working because of poorly done hacks (which is the majority by reading all the problems u hackers are having) Lalalalalala hahahahaha
hehe couldnt resist:cool:

HELPmepLox

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
So.Cal
in what Crystal ball did you see these feature in the next update
The iPhone has been unlocked and will be unlocked
that I can guaranty I don't know any gsm phone that can not be unlocked
all have been and will be

and stop giving away your freedom cause of fears

So as to answer your question
( if T-mobile ask you to sign for a 1 year contract or more try to get a free phone from them and ebay it )
Get the plan with the minutes you need
than get the data

Plan @ $ 19.99 ( need to change edge setting>network>edge)
or
Plan @ $ 5.99 ( need edit/change Preference files on the iPhone and setup Edge in iPhone setting>network>edge)

Add

Sms unlimited if you text a lot

everything works Email - Internet - Youtube - Maps - Weather - Quotes
its not reall fear from my point i just think i can get more features off these updates and i really wanna be able to use it with iTunes but no matter what i know someone out there is using a unlock'd iPhone and he probably designed the software himself, he will some how bypass something else no matter what

ahduke99

Bronze
Jul 21, 2007
Charleston aka Chucktown, SC
just remember that the ipod touch has yet to be jailbrokened .. so if the next iPhone update is based on the same as the ipod touch, it may not have the ability to be jailbroken. and yes, Apple may make it so phones that arent updated arent allowed to be synced.

i don't have a crystal ball to look in, but i am just warning this guy. you can preach about your rights and such, but Apple can do what they want to keep it locked until someone sues them and forces them to unlock it. otherwise, doing it to spite Apple is just silly cause they can easily screw you out of using a phone.

so go ahead and sign up with tmobile and be one of many complaining after the next update about how you can no longer use tmobile on it and you've wasted money on a phone. i can see it now.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Its also Apples right not to fix it when it stops working because of poorly done hacks (which is the majority by reading all the problems u hackers are having) Lalalalalala hahahahaha
Feel better now?

Jealousy is a funny thing.

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
Well, since im being conscience, and not human persay, im not attached to the emotion of jealousy, but yes it is a funny emotion. But whats even more funny to see is how you ("i need more") hackers are voiding your warranties and screwing up your phones LOL

el31415

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
Well, since im being conscience, and not human persay, im not attached to the emotion of jealousy, but yes it is a funny emotion. But whats even more funny to see is how you ("i need more") hackers are voiding your warranties and screwing up your phones LOL
We are expanding iPhone capabilite
and you are afraid of Apple warranty be afraid lol
you should keep your iPhone in a safe

socalkevin21

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
One sentence... "Let me see YOU do ANYTHING that these genius hackers are doing"

piloting

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
I'm sure Apple will start taking action on the next software update, so be prepare.

http://www.engadget.com/2007/09/24/apple-finally-weighs-in-on-iphone-hacks-unlocking/

What we can do is don't go to update our phone. I never update my old phone for years. I'm not an att customer so they cannot find out I'm using iPhone on other carrier. I think this is an advantage. For ATT/cingular customer, there may be a problem because att can find out you have iPhone through your IMEI and not subscribe to their expensive dedicate iPhone program. They can force you to move to iPhone plan.

For iPhone sync issue. If we keep the existing itune version not updated. I don't think they can change the existing sync or download behavior of the software.

I'm sure we will lose the new iPhone features until some hacker can by pass it. This is a cat and mouse game.

If I were you, I will buy one now and unlock that before the next update. Keep the itune and the phone not updated until it is safe to update. :laugh2: