Question about activation/billing

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

jags86

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
So I have a question regarding the activation and the billing process. I realize if I were to buy the iPhone, I would have to activate it online via Apple's website/iTunes. I know I will be approved for credit, but the question I have is: do I have to pay for the phone service with my credit card, or is there an option for AT&T to send me a bill every month so I can just send a check--the method I would prefer.

Thanks in advance!

ccr78

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
So I have a question regarding the activation and the billing process. I realize if I were to buy the iPhone, I would have to activate it online via Apple's website/iTunes. I know I will be approved for credit, but the question I have is: do I have to pay for the phone service with my credit card, or is there an option for AT&T to send me a bill every month so I can just send a check--the method I would prefer.

Thanks in advance!
I am no expert on this, but I think this is how it works.

You must have a valid credit card on your account. You have to pay the activation fee and first bill with a credit card. You can most likely then call AT&T and work something out with their billing department.

I would recommend calling them to clear things up though.

jacjac2

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Texas
I am not a customer at this time but I would think that if you did use the card the first month, used their online site for account information, you should be able to change how the bill is paid. As with most companies. I don't know this for sure but it would follow all other companies.