Question About Adding/Removing Audio/Videos

hunt577

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Now, I know one thing that everyone is disappointed in is that you can't manually add and remove songs or videos from the iPhone, but you have to sync them. I just want to make sure my understanding is correct. This means that anytime I need to make revisions to my iPhone song list, I need to go into my library and delete and add the songs I want, then resync it with my iPhone? Also, it looks like when you resync, it deletes all the songs off your iPhone and syncs it with everything in the song library you currently have. I noticed someone said earlier it shouldn't be doing this...but thats how mine appears to work. Maybe I am not reading this correctly?

hunt577

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
crap this is making me not want to get it now...:(

I wouldn't let it discourage you. It's not that big of a deal. It's a just a bit of an incovienience to us who had the original iPods where you could drag and drop songs and remove them as needed from your iPod. The actual iPod in this device is the best one yet, while it may not be able to hold as many songs/videos as the previous ones, in the way of functionality and improvements, this one is the best.