Question about album art and cover flow

LuvKeane

Bronze
May 10, 2009
Broadway
1) So, I have issues with syncing (I believe) and album art on my nano. The art will appear when I am playing the song but when I go to the main menu and the song is playing, it will show as a big black box. And even when I hook up my nano to iTunes, the art will appear on the bottom right.
Also, when I try to add art, it will show the syncing and that it's finished but some (if not a big clump) will appear without the art all together. Any solutions?

2) Cover Flow: Does this thing sort by artist? So 95% of my albums are showtunes and i will see like 5 different "covers" for The Producers, Drowsy Chaperone etc opposed to one cover per show/album.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Im planning on getting the new nano soon (I have the box one and love it but it's beyond retirement so I don't know if it might be a problem with the nano itself)

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
Have no idea about issue 1, but with regards to 2:

Album art displays however your songs are listed in iTunes. Play around with listing by artist, album genre etc whilst watching the coverflow view and you will see it change

LuvKeane

Bronze
May 10, 2009
Broadway
And how do I change that? In iTunes, my albums appear by album name. I guess it is listing my cover flow by artists being that some shows I have listed name the actor(s) singing, so that's how they appear.

btw, nice title (again)... shame against Barca but they played like crap!

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
To change your order in iTunes, click on the header... for example, to sort by artist, click on the artist header, click again to change the order etc...