Question about App Syncing via iTunes

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Hi, I have a couple of questions regarding App Syncing via iTunes. I had some iOS apps on my iPhone that I've deleted. However, every time I sync my iPhone via iTunes, the apps keep coming back from the copies of the Apps that were saved in iTunes. How do I delete these apps from iTunes backups of the apps so that they don't keep coming back?

Also, in this screen, on the left column, all the way down, there is a setting for "Automatically sync new apps." Currently, I have it checked. I was wondering if this setting syncs newly added apps, or newly added apps and also new updates to existing apps?

Thank you for your help!

Rafael
apps.jpg

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Yes, a right click will ask if you want to remove it or put it in the recycle bin (windows). Put them in the recycle bin unless your 100% sure you don't want the app anymore, then just delete it.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Thanks, guys! Also, even if I remove it completely, from the Mac and the iPhone, the App Store knows than I downloaded it previously, so in the event I should ever want that app again, I should be able to get it free, correct?

Sent from my alphanumeric pager.