question about AT&T iPhone bill? Data Usage and Emails tracked?

pheevah

Oct 31, 2007
Hi All,
I just got my iPhone and its' awesome. I was wondering though, on your bill I know it shows you your data usage. Does it show all the incoming and outgoing emails that you send? for example, the to/from fields?

the only reason I ask is because isn't that a invasion of privacy or something? your email is separate from your AT&T plan, correct?

Let me know for those of you who have had your iPhone for awhile.
Thanks!

htech

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
Don't worry! It only shows usage like how much has been transferred. The online bill will show details but it only shows a connection session no website or other information. It basically shows the gprs radio was connected for a data session. The only thing that shows up on your bill is phone numbers of the people you have called or have called you.

Hi All,
I just got my iPhone and its' awesome. I was wondering though, on your bill I know it shows you your data usage. Does it show all the incoming and outgoing emails that you send? for example, the to/from fields?

the only reason I ask is because isn't that a invasion of privacy or something? your email is separate from your AT&T plan, correct?

Let me know for those of you who have had your iPhone for awhile.
Thanks!