Question about AT&T!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

socalkevin21

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
I just checked my bill and it shows $760+ WTF? It says there was an AT&T Chargeback... it shows me getting charged for all my texts... but I pay the $20 a month for unlimited text.... what can i do?

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
i'd call them or go to the local att store... don't go to a parrot go to the real stores and talk to someone.. they will help.. this happened to me too[not this extreme] good luck.. let us know because 700$ is just insane

bentonm

Aug 16, 2007
You don't even need to go to the store. Just call customer service and they can correct it. I have had similar issues with ATT. They put add-ons on my account, etc - once I called they fixed it.

Side note ~ the add-ons like roadside assistance, insurance, etc where done at the Store, because the sales people at the store get commission on what they add on. So, if I were you I would call customer service. This was explained to be by ATT customer service, yes it isn't right, but it happens!

Good luck!

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
my mom would have $H!7 a chicken if she got that bill because of my iPhone..

good luck man! i hope you get that resolved!

but definitely call customer service or visit a store if possible(i recommend calling because there always seems to be a lot of people waiting to be waited on in the store)

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
The fact that it's "chargeback" makes me think it might be for 2 months usage. But still, that's $350 a month and unless you've got more phone lines then it shouldn't be that much, unless you went waaaay over on minutes. Good luck with resolving. I've always had pretty good luck with AT&T customer service.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
I've always had pretty good luck with AT&T customer service.
same here. i remember once i had gotten what i thought was unlimited texting added onto my service, but that actually only last for one month. the subsequent month's bill was not pleasant..

i called Cingular(at the time) and explained what happened, and they dropped the charges.